With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I wanted to share a quick printable to easily wrap flower gifts for friends, family and teachers. These flower wrappers come in three designs, and are the perfect way to add a bit of color to your bundles of blooms…
- Flowers (I used these gorgeous tulips from Trader Joes)
- Printable Wrappers (see below)
- Tissue Paper (optional)
Step 1: Print out your flower wrapper(s) of choice. I have three designs to choose from: confetti dots, large hearts, mini hearts. Fold them into cone shapes, and secure on the back with a length of tape.
Step 2: Gather your flowers, and secure with a piece of twine or floral tape. Wrap in tissue paper (optional), and insert into your cone.
Our printables are so easy to download and print out. Just follow these steps:
- Click on the printable(s) you’d like to download, and save to your computer.
- Send to your favorite photo printer to have printed on either matte cardstock or photo glossy paper (at-home printing is, of course, an option, but I find professional printers usually print colors and images more vividly and clearly).
- This printable print best at 8.5″ x 11″.
I often get asked about what frames I use for the art around my home–this set of 7 solid wood frames is my go-to; you can see them in action in this gallery wall post! Next time I need to purchase frames, I may consider this set–11 pieces for under $30 (plus free shipping). Basically, I love frames that are white, flat, and matted. Simple, in my opinion, is best!
Thanks for reading all about our free printable valentine’s day flower wrappers!
Holiday Printables is on Pinterest! Follow along for lots more printable inspiration for every occasion.