Looking for a great gift for neighbors, teachers and friends? This White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies printable and gift is the perfect easy and delicious gift for the holidays.
Jar cookie gifts are so popular, and for good reason.
They are easy to prepare, fairly inexpensive to make, and are the perfect holiday gift for so many people in your life.
In today’s post, I’m sharing a recipe for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies in a jar, plus a free printable tag for you to download and print out.
Making these is easy. Just grab some quart jars with lids, the printable recipe below, a few ingredients, and some ribbon or twine to hang your tags from your jars.
Get the full tutorial, as well as the gift tags, below!
Jar Cookie Recipe Plus Printable
- 1 quart (32 ounce) jar with lid
- Printable label/gift tag
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- To make the cookies, you will also need:
- ½ cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Place in the bottom of the jar.
- Place over the flour in this order: brown sugar, sugar, macadamia nuts, and white chocolate.
- Seal and attach gift tag.
To print, download the tag and save to your computer.
Tags will print two to a page, and print best on cardstock or glossy photo paper.
You can also send to your favorite photo processer for printing!
Thanks so much for reading all about our White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies in a Jar!
Looking for another giftable cookie idea? These Christmas Shortbread Cookies are so yummy and easy!
Shortbread is one of my favorite cookies to make, and you’ll love this light, flaky recipe all dressed up for the holidays!
Have a great day!