Make these super simple flatbread pizzas with your favorite ingredients! You only need four ingredients and 20 minutes to make this easy meal!
I love simple meals that don’t take a lot of prep or a lot of ingredients.
These chicken pesto flatbread pizzas definitely fit that description!
While we loved the rotisserie chicken/basil pesto combination, these truly can be made with whatever ingredients you love best.
My daughter loved hers with marinara sauce, and next time, I want to make a Mediterranean veggie option!
The sky is truly the limit and everyone can customize their own pizzas since these mini naan flatbreads are perfect for a single serving (even if I did have two, myself, because they were so good)!!
Pesto Chicken Flatbread Pizzas
The ingredients for these pesto flatbreads can all be purchased at Costco!
I love the pre-picked rotisserie chicken for convenience. We used it for these pizzas, and then made chicken salad for lunch a couple days to use up the leftovers.
And this Bel Gioioso cheese is pre-sliced which is such a time-saver!
Obviously, you can make your own pesto sauce for this recipe, but I love how convenience and tasty this Kirkland brand is.
Once you lay your flatbreads out on your parchment, simply add your ingredients!
Bake in your oven at 375 until warmed through and melty! YUM!
- mini naan flatbreads
- sliced mozzarella cheese
- rotisserie chicken
- prepared pesto and/or marinara sauce
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Chop your chicken and mix with a few tablespoons of pesto sauce.
- Lay out your mini naan flatbreads and spoon a tablespoon or so of sauce onto each.
- Add your chicken, or any other toppings you prefer.
- Add two slices of mozzarella per flatbreads.
- Bake until cheese is melted and flatbreads are warmed through. Enjoy!
Thanks so much for reading all about our Easy Chicken Pesto Flatbread Pizzas!
Have a great day!