With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I wanted to share a quick printable to easily wrap flower gifts for friends, family and teachers. These flower wrappers come in three designs, and are the perfect way to add a bit of color to your bundles of blooms…
- Flowers (I used these gorgeous tulips from Trader Joes)
- Printable Wrappers (see below)
- Tissue Paper (optional)
Fold them into cone shapes, and secure on the back with a length of tape.
Step 2: Gather your flowers, and secure with a piece of twine or floral tape. Wrap in tissue paper (optional), and insert into your cone.
Our printables are so easy to download and print out. Just follow these steps:
- Click on the printable(s) you’d like to download, and save to your computer.
- Send to your favorite photo printer to have printed on either matte cardstock or photo glossy paper (at-home printing is, of course, an option, but I find professional printers usually print colors and images more vividly and clearly).
- This printable print best at 8.5″ x 11″.
Basically, I love frames that are white, flat, and matted. Simple, in my opinion, is best!
Thanks for reading all about our free printable valentine’s day flower wrappers!